It’s been quite a while since I last talked about COS Bar, but here I am again. This time, the retailer has launched a new beauty gift with purchase offer and I thought I should share it with you. Just because I cannot take advantage of it right now, it does not mean that others should not :). Sharing is caring after all. Let’s have a look, shall we?
What does the COS Bar Beauty Gift with Purchase Contain?
- Mint green ruched makeup bag
- The Nue Co – Functional Fragrance 1mL
- Slip – Single Rose Gold Skinny Scrunchie – review here
- Oribe – Dry Texturizing Spray 1oz
- Indie Lee – CoQ10 Toner Mini 8.5mL
- Dr. Barbara Sturm – Eye Cream 5mL
- Bobbi Brown – Mini Bronzing Powder in Golden Light
- BioEffect – EGF Serum 3mL/.1 fl oz
- Tata Harper – Clarifying Cleanser deluxe 15mL
- Orlane – B21 Huile Deluxe Sample 3mL
- 111Skin – Vitamin C Cleanser 30m
- Miriam Quevedo – Black Baccara Hair Multiplying Shampoo 30mL
- Hum – Flatter Me Deluxe Sample Packet
- Augustinus Bader – Body Cream 10mL Tube
- Chantecaille – Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara Deluxe Sample 4g/0.14 oz
- Sisley – Sisleya L’Integral Cream 4mL
- Laura Mercier – Caviar Stick Amethyst Deluxe Sample
- Lancer – The Method: Nourish Deluxe Sample, 0.25 oz
- Parfums de Marly – Delina Discovery Set (Includes vials of Delina, Delina Exclisuf, & Delina La Rosee)
Terms and Conditions of the GWP
In other to take advantage of this 19-piece deluxe beauty gift with purchase from COS Bar, you need to spend $200. The gift is however worth over $386.
Grab the beauty gift here.
I cannot provide many comments on this occasion as I haven’t tried most of the beauty products included in the gift. I linked the products I have tried and reviewed above however. Otherwise, I liked the gift since the first time I saw it. That is one of the reasons why I decided to share this offer even if it might appeal or might be available to a more limited part my this blog’s readership.
If I could order it, I totally would. Right now however, it would be too complicated to have anyone forward this to me so I am going to skip it, but otherwise I would have definitely gotten it. It is fresh, you know? It is quite different from what we have seen European retailers release lately and thus would have been a very welcomed addition to my beauty stash.
What do you think of this beauty gift with purchase?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.