The advent calendar is now back in stock. If you missed out the previous times, this may just be the last chance to grab it. Don’t waste any time 🙃.
I am back after taking another short break, but I come bearing news. The new edition of the SpaceNK beauty advent calendar is on the horizon. The calendar is not out quite yet, but you can pre-order it today.
SpaceNK Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 Contents
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Loose Setting Powder 6g
- Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream 15ml
- Augustinus Bader The Face Oil 2.2ml
- Boy Smells Ash Scented Candle 85g
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir 30ml
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Mascara 4 ml
- Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel 50ml
- Dr Barbara Sturm Hylaruonic Serum 10 ml
- Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Universal Peel 5 ml
- Drunk Elephant O-Bloos Rosi Drops 5ml
- Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream 5ml
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy 2.2g
- Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow
- Jo Loves Pomelo A Bath & Shower Gel 75ml
- Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturising Cream 50ml, full size
- La Mer Crème de la Mer Moisturizing Cream 7ml
- Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Blurring 25ml
- Medik8 r-Retinoate Day & Night Eye Serum 15ml
- Medik8 Hydr8 B5 Intense 8ml
- NARS Lipstick in shade Dolce Vita – full size
- Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector 100 ml, full size
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG 30ml, full size
- Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask 10ml
- Sisley Ecological Compound 10ml
- Sol de Janeiro Bom Dia Bright Cream 75ml
- Sunday Riley CEO Glow Vitamin C + Turmeric Face Oil 15ml
- Sunday Riley A+ High-Dose Retinoid Serum 5ml
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask – full size
- Surprise product
Price and Value of the SpaceNK Beauty Advent Calendar 2021
The new edition of the beauty advent calendar from SpaceNK is reportedly worth over £740 and it will retail for £199.
- Get the Space.NK Calendar here if you are UK based.
- Get the Space.NK Calendar here if you are EU based.
- Get the Space.NK Calendar here if you are in North America.
For the first time in years, I am actually excited about the beauty advent calendar from SpaceNK. Let’s hope it stays that way! First of all, I liked the look of it from the first time I glanced at the contents list. However, then I came to realise that there are a few products on the list that personally will not enjoy as much, but at least the big items are either products I love and highly recommend or products I have been meaning to try for a while. It still makes it more than a viable option as far as I am concerned.
You can get excited now. As you have seen above, the advent calendar is available for international shipping so at least we have one more we can hope or dream about. The list will be significantly shorter this year, but if the cutest calendars do ship internationally, we are going to be just fine. Just kidding obviously, we are going to be fine either way, but you know what I mean 🙂
And now, here are some of my product reviews:
Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream: highly overpriced for what it is. I know that many great/big personalities from the beauty industry supposedly swear by this product, but I am not as convinced that this is the most amazing cream out there. Sure, I do enjoy using it from time to time, but I do not find it as magical as others claim it to be. Every time I get a bottle though, I do end up finishing it so I do not mind seeing it included here given just how pricey the product is.
Dr Barbara Sturm Hylaruonic Serum: to be honest this isa product I actually disliked, until I tried it in full size that is. Either all my samples were not okay or the product quality is different; perhaps the formula changed? All I know is that I love this product now and it has been a joy using it. Still, I am too “cheap” to get myself another full sized bottle when there are other HA serums that work just as well and are less pricey.
Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream: is a lovely moisturiser. The texture is so unique and fluffy. Honestly, this is yet another product that was a joy to use and in my opinion one of the best products the brand has ever released. The cream is very moisturising and comforting and leaves the skin looking plump and glowy without leaving a greasy residue behind.
Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector: now you know that this ia s product I swear by. I cannot see myself without this product in my life anymore. It does wonders to my hair. The Hair Perfector does an incredible job at mending hair bonds and leaving hair looking silky and healthy.
Summer Fridays Jet Leg Mask: hmm, this is a product I used to love. It is super versatile and can be worn under makeup throughout the day, can be used as a night time face mask or as a regular mask in a thicker layer if you require immediate results. The product is great quality and smells nice. However, I wish they would have included some of their newer products – this mask and another turmeric one have been featured way too many times already…Lovely, would it would have been even better to see something new from the brand.
Overall, I am still excited about this new beauty advent calendar and it is definitely a potential calendar to get in general. I added it to my list as a calendar to keep in mind. However, I won’t be rushing at the checkout even with the risk of missing out. For the past two years at least, if I am not mistaken, the calendar did not really sell out fast enough and at one point overlapped with the beauty gift with purchase. Enough said, right?
What do you think of the SpaceNK Beauty Advent Calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.