I have been away for the past few days, but that did not stop new beauty offers from being released. That is pretty obvious. So instead of flooding your inboxes with many notifications, I decided to group some of those offers and put them in a single post. How does that sound?
From Zolando Beauty
This is a section that my EU readers will probably enjoy a bit more as there are some beauty boxes from Zolando they can easily grab without resorting to friends or third parties to have them forward them the goodies.
Not only has Zolando Beauty surprised us this year with a branded beauty advent calendar, but the retailer also carries many other beauty advent calendars, some of which are currently discounted. You can get the MAC advent calendar for 20% off for example. And speaking about discounts, there are many products from well known brands currently on sale. You might want to check them out. You never know what you will find.
However, what I wanted to show you actually are the beauty boxes the retailer has recently launched.
Zolando Beauty Box Treat For Her 2021
The ZALANDO Beauty Box is the perfect gift set to make your choice easy this year. It’s filled with nine lovely surprises and contains over €200 worth of products, nearly all in their original size. You can find top brands such as Charlotte Tilbury, Rituals, Clinique, and more! The box is so cute that it makes it easy to give it away. The box is priced at nearly 45 EUR, but it is currently 10% off. You can find it here.
OP: The box is actually cute and very practical. You get your money’s worth and get the chance to try out new products. However, it is a super easy and efficient way to cross off one more Christmas gift from you list as well.
There is also a box for him available here.
LOOKFANTASTIC 11.11 China Singles Day Box
LookFantastic has also released a new limited edition beauty box besides their beauty chest, beauty advent calendar and more. This special edition beauty box was created to celebrate the Chinese shopping event of the year, also known as Singles Day.
The box contains the following products:
- Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Cactus Oil 250ml – Worth £54
- Ecooking Vitamin C Serum 20ml – Worth £43
- CeraVe Hydrate Cleanser 20ml – Worth £0.81
- Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate 7ml – Worth £10.85
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm 30ml – Worth £14.10
- NEOM Perfect Night Sleep Overnight Facial Cream 10ml – Worth £16
- Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose Body Wash 100ml – Worth £7
- Medik8 Retinol 3TR Serum 15ml – Worth £29
- Illamasqua Antimatter Lipstick in ‘Rocket’ 4.15g – Worth £15
- Bioeffect EGF Serum 2.5ml – Worth £30
- By Terry Baume de Rose Flaconnette 2.3g – Worth £14
- Ameliorate Soothing Body Exfoliant 50ml – Worth £8.75
- Christophe Robin Aloe Vera Hydrating Melting Mask 40ml – Worth £5.40
- Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cleanser 30ml – Worth £16
This is another great box fro Singles Day, however I am a bit irked as last year the box was really great or my enthusiasm level was higher. The issue was that the brand did not disclose until pretty late that the box would not be available globally and would only be released in the Chinese (or Asian?) market. You can probably understand the disappointment it caused. So while I am happy that this year LF released the box internationally, the enthusiasm is not as high, plus the contents are not as appealing somehow. It is still a high value box that comes with an affordable price tag of £60 (and equivalent), but you can get it for less by using one of the many promo codes available. The most recent one that worked is for 25% off GIFTS25.
Grab the beauty box here.
SpaceNK 20% off fro Singles Day
Another interesting beauty offer comes from SpaceNK who is offering 20% off until end of day tomorrow (11th of November) on nearly everything. Some exclusions apply and of course the beauty advent calendar just had to be one of them… You can take advantage of this offer by entering the code SINGLE20 at checkout.
Shop at SpaceNK here.
Liberty of London
Despite just launching a beauty kit, Liberty is also back with more beauty kits. This time the new launches are meant to be Christmas gifts. There are several such beauty kits available, but also some traditional British crackers for grabs.
The Christmas Sleep Kit – available here.
Sleep kit contains 8 products:
- Aromatherapy Associates Relax Body Oil 100ml
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Glow Drops 10ml
- Olverum Restful Sleep Pillow Mist 50ml
- Sarah Chapman Ultimate Cleanse 30ml
- MZ Skin Hydra-Bright Golden Eye Treatment Mask 1 Sheet (OP: quite good and they feel nice on the skin)
- NEOM Organics Perfect Night’s Sleep Hand Balm 30ml
- Frank Body Caffeinated Hair Mask 35ml
- Liberty. Washbag in Aubrey Forest C
The Christmas Sleep Beauty Kit is priced at £70 and has a value of £210, thus making this kit a £140 saving. The kit is available for purchase here.
Christmas Glow Kit – Available Here.
Sleep kit contains 6 products:
- Patchology FlashMasque Illuminate Sheet Mask 1 Sheet
- Trish McEvoy Correct and Brighten® Weekly Peel 1 Pad
- Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Balance & Purify Citrus Cleanser 120ml
- 111SKIN Rose Gold Radiance Booster 20ml
- Sarah Chapman Platinum Eye Mask 1 Pair
- Liberty. Washbag in Hendrix BWorth
This Christmas Glow is a more affordable version, priced at £45. The value of this kit is £194. Grab the kit here.
In addition to these two kits, Liberty has also released a series of crackers which are much more affordable priced at just £14.
- ROEN + Trish McEvoy Beauty Cracker available here
- Malin+Goetz and Verso Beauty Cracker available here
- Bumble and Bumble and Slip Beauty Cracker available here
- Margaret Dabbs London and Aromatherapy Associates Beauty Cracker available here.
and of course, so that the men in your life do not feel neglected, Libert has also released a beauty kit that is meant for men which can be purchased here.
Other Offers worth checking out
- up to 40% off at e.l.f Cosmetics – shop here
- OK! Christmas Beauty Box worth over £350 for just £70 – details here
- Naturissimo November Edit worth £119 for £22 – details here
- Mintd Beauty Advent Calendar worth £606 – details here
- Misguided Party Box Edition (75% saving) – available here
This is about it for today. I better stop now before I start rumpling (more) feathers with my lack of enthusiasms. As you know, there are many beauty offers running at all times, some more than others. There is a lot to choose from and not everything will appeal to everyone, but I do try my best to bring to you some of the best offers out there, but also perhaps some offers you did not expect or even look for. You can never know… 🙂
Which of these offers caught your eye (if any)?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.