The time has finally come and Harvey Nichols is back with their latest edition of their iconic beauty gift with purchase. I am sure you are curious to find out more so I will keep it short in the intro so let’s see what the spring beauty gift with purchase is al about. Shall we?
Harvey Nichols Spring Beauty Gift with Purchase Contents
- 111Skin Rose Gold Radiance Booster 10ml
- Augustinus Bader The Face Oil 2.2ml
- Aveda Shampure Nurturing Shampoo 50ml
- Caudalie Vinopure Blemish Control Infusion Serum 1ml
- Color Wow Color Security Shampoo 30ml
- Color Wow Color Security Conditioner 30ml
- ESPA Overnight Hydration Therapy 15ml
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer 15ml
- Holidermie Initialisation Essentielle Primal Face Lotion 10ml
- Juliette Has a Gun Musc Invisible EDP 5 ml or Lipstick Fever 5ml
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner 40ml
- La Mer Moisturising Soft Cream 7ml
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder 1g
- Malin + Goetz Vitamin B5 Body Moisturiser 30ml
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara 5g
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Chamomile And Lavender 29ml
- NARS Power Matte Lip Pigment – Starwoman 2ml – review here
- Ouai Body Creme 30g
- ReVive Masque de Radiance 7g
- Shiseido Clarifying Foam 5ml
- Shiseido Treatment Softener Enriched 7ml
- Shiseido Ultimate Power Infusing Concentrate 10ml
- Shiseido Ultimate Power Infusing Eye 3ml
- Sisley Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream 10ml
- Syrene Aqua Power Masque
- The Ordinary Niacinamide Powder 20g
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 10ml
- Trish McEvoy Intense Gel Eyeliner – Black
- Valmont V-Line Lifting Cream 15ml
- Valmont V-Line Lifting Concentrate 5ml
- Valmont V-Line Lifting Eye Cream 5ml
How much is the beauty gift with purchase?
First fo all, in order to be get your hands on this offer, you need to be a Rewards member. Becoming a HN Rewards member is free and it comes with some perks.
As for the monetary aspects, you need to spend £195+ on three or more beauty products from Harvey Nichols. However, the gift has a value fo £500+ so you will be getting considerably more than what you need to spend.
The gift is UK only…(need I say more? I will anyway)
As you imagine, I had really been looking forward to this new beauty offer. I have yet to get a beauty gift with purchase this year and the last one I got was in October or so when I also got a HN one. I tried getting a Liberty one in December, but long story short, my order was canceled out of the blue with no explanation. As a beauty lover, I was excited as these gifts in particular are some of the best. But no, the shop is bend on keeping its hopping extraction in place. That is a shame! I am sure that many people around the world have taken advantage of this gift in the past. Sure, I could get it via my to-go-to forwarding service, but I have yet to try getting a parcel delivered whose value is over the threshold aka worth more than the maximum allowed for delivery with no extra custom taxes. If I were to try anytime soon, I would definitely get something from Amazon or Marks & Spencer which would be easier to explain and not something with a beauty gift which could somehow end up being added to my total value if the parcel gets stopped and checked. I have no desire to be fined or even just charged £140 or so extra for a gwp. It is a risk I am not willing to take at this time. If you end up getting this gift delivered to the EU, please let us know whether you had to pay any custom fees.
So yes, that is my main issues with the gift. That won’t affect many of you, but I had to get it out. It is so frustrating! I am acting like a spoiled brat, but you know how it is. You are patiently waiting for something and then boom.. It happens, I can now move on, but it would have been fun to have some new goodies to play with.
Okay, as of the contents. The Harvey Nichols Beauty Gift with Purchase looks quite good. There is a lot of products to choose from and they came with a nice makeup bag as well. However, I could not help but notice that the contents or at least the brands, are very similar to the ones from the previous edition of the gift.
In terms of the products, I haven’t tried that many of them. For the one I already reviewed, I linked the review above. Otherwise, another product that I am obsessed with from the list above is the Trish McEvoy gel eyeliner. This is one of the best gel eyeliners out there. The product just glides on the lash line without requiring too much pressure. It is super soft, but it does not make a mess and it is considerably more gentle on the eyes than most such products on the market, but it does cone with a pretty hefty price attached so getting it as part of a gift is a dream come true (okay, I got all three of mime through some kind of offers, but I cannot see myself dishing out £40 on an eyeliner anytime soon).
Another product that I like from the list is the Juliette Has a Gun fragrance in ‘Lipstick Fever’. This might not be the one you get. This product was actually included in the previous edition of the gift and that is how I came to own it. It is such a bizarre product, for real. It smells like lipstick, like the lipsticks I would find on the bathroom counter or on the vanities in my house growing up. It is not what I imagined the perfume to smell like, but it is quite lovely actually. Unexpected, but weird nice.
That is about it for the products I tried from the list, at least for the ones that came to mind. Otherwise, the gift is nice actually. It just might be the best gwp launched this year so far. Too bad about the shipping bit. Yeah, still not over it, but I will be. Promise.
Grab the beauty gift with purchase here.
What do you think of this beauty gift with purchase?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.