It seems that today is a truly busy days with so many great launches landing left and right. How to choose?
The latest launch I want to tell you a bit about are the two new beauty boxes from Latest in Beauty created in collaboration with Sunday Times Style. These are usually some of the best beauty boxes of the year and after the less than stellar launches they’ve had for their monthly boxes, I do have high expectations. Let’s have a closer look.
The Sunday Times Style India Knight edit – buy here.
- Escentric Molecules Molecule 04, 30ml – worth £46
- Manucurist GREEN Natural Nail Lacquer in “Victoria Plum”, 15ml – full size
- Hairstory New Wash, 236ml – full size, worth £44
- Hairstory Hair Balm, 118ml – full size, worth £39
- Little Soap Company Olive Oil Soap , 100g – full size
- Oliverum Bath Salts, 40g
- Stilla Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in “Beso”, 1.5ml (truly stays on for a long time)
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Therapies Egyptian Jasmine & Mandarin, 40ml
- Dr Barbara Sturm Glow Drops – worth £40
- Margaret Dabbs Cracked Heel Treatment – worth £18
Now this is what I was talking about. This limited edition beauty box showcasing some of the top products from India Knight’s 2021 Sunday Times Style column is what I expected to see from Latest in Beauty for the past year. This beauty box is pretty much a must buy with products from dr. Barbara Sturm, Oliverum, Philip Kingsley and more. There is a bit of everything you need for a good pamper session and it comes comes at a rather affordable priced – £45. The reported value of the beauty box is £231. Grab the box here.
The Sunday Times Style Sahara Jossel Edit – buy here
- Darphin Hydraskin Cooling Hydrating Gel Mask, 50ml – full size, worth £34
- Revitalash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner, 1ml – worth £59 (actually works!)
- St Tropez Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse & Dual Sided Luxe Applicator Mitt, 50ml + mitt – worth £17
- Vita Liberata Body Blur in “Latte”, 30ml
- Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant – full size, worth £28 (now my favourite, but people seem to love it)
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Over Makeup Super UV Protection Mist SPF 50 – full size
- Sculpted by Aimee Cream Luxe Cream Blush – Peach Pop – full size, worth £16
- Spectrum Collection Pink B01 Flat Top Buffer Brush – full size
- Ameliorate Transforming Body Lotion – Rose – full size, worth £24
- Nails Inc Time For A Reset Plant Power Vegan Nail Polish – full size
- Refy Brow Pencil – Medium – full size
- Dr Hauschka Translucent Bronzing Tint – full size, worth £19
- Strivectin Super-C Retinol Brighten & Correct Vitamin C Serum, 7ml (pretty nice serum; feels nice on the skin and this coming from someone who cannot handle most vit. C products)
- Ciate Fruit Burst Hydrating Lip Oil (floavours will vary) – full size
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Super-Curling & Lifting Mascara – Black
- The Inkey List Niacinamide – full size
Wow. Not this beauty box from Latest in Beauty created in collaboration with the Sunday Times Style Sarah Jossel is surely something else. Did you see this coming? I surely did not. There are so many goodies to choose from, however the box does seem to focus more on makeup… This new edit is worth £290 and is priced at £60. Grab it here.
How to choose right? Well, no one says you have to. You can get your own non-traditional beauty advent calendar with these two boxes above (or check out the actual advent calendar released by Latest in Beauty). Personally, I would definitely go for the India Knight edit as that caters more to my needs, especially my needs at the moment. Makeup is still not a priority. But yes, these boxes are surely worth it.
What do you think about these new launches from Latest in beauty?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.