While the advent calendar period is nearly over, there are still some beauty calendars up for grabs. In case you’re not happy with what you’ve got or just couldn’t decide whether to invest in one this year – well don’t worry! There are quite a few options available which can make up for it now. Take your time and have a look below at what is still available.
- NYX Professional Makeup Gimme Super Stars! 24 Day Advent Countdown Calendar – reduced from £59 to £35.35 – available here
- NYX Professional Makeup Gimme Super Stars! 12 Day Vegan Iconic Advent Countdown Calendar – £40 – available here
- FeelUnique Beauty Advent Calendar – reduced from £119 to £71.40 (value £385.20) – available here
- Lumene 24 Nordic Beauty Wonders Advent Calendar – reduced from £89.90 to £76.40 – available here
- Benefit The More the Merrier 12 Day Beauty Advent Calendar – £58.50 – available here
- BeautyPro 12 Days of Christmask Advent Calendar – £39 (value £59.40) – available here
- invisibobble Advent Calendar – reduced from £29.99 to £19.99 (value £57.80) – available here
- Filorga Advent Calendar- £99 – available here
- Decléor Advent Calendar – £120 – available here
- LookFantastic x Mankind 12 Day Advent Calendar – reduced from £100 to £50 (value £383) – available here
- Benefit The More the Merrier 12 Day Beauty Advent Calendar – reduced from £58.50 to £49.73 (value £132.46) – available here
- Beauty Works 12 Days of Christmas Gift Calendar – reduced from £79.99 to £55.99 (value £120) – available here
- Armani Exclusive Beauty Christmas Advent Calendar – reduced from £249 to £166 (worth £450) – available here
- Florence by Mills Advent Calendar – £125 (worth £163) – available here
LookFantastic Germany (& other EU countries)
- GlossyBox Beauty Advent Calendar – reduced from €129 to €90.30 – available here
- Mylee MyGel Advent Calendar – reduced from €67.95 to €47.95 – available here
- NYX Professional Makeup Gimme Super Stars! 24 Day Advent Countdown Calendar – reduced from €66.95 to €53.45 – available here
- Shiseido Exclusive Advent Calendar – reduced from €124.45 to €93.45 (value €397) – available here
- NYX Professional Makeup Gimme Super Stars! 12 Day Vegan Iconic Advent Countdown Calendar – reduced from €45.45 to €36.45 – available here
- MAC Advent Calendar – reduced from €299.95 to €236.95 – available here
- Bobbi Brown Advent Calendar – 12 Days – reduced from €175.45 to €140.45 – available here
- invisibobble Advent Calendar – €33.95 – available here
Saks Fifth Avenue
- Chantecaille Skincare Advent Calendar 12-Piece Set – $375 – available here
- Saks Fifth Avenue Ready, Set, Refresh! 14-Piece Advent Calendar – $75 – available here (rather cute!)
- 111Skin Advent Calendar 12-Piece Skincare Set – $420 – available here
- Aqua di Parma 25-Piece Advent Calendar – $600 – available here
- Clarins 12-Piece Clarins Beauty Advent Calendar Set – $65 – available here
- YSL Beauty 24-Piece Advent Calendar – $300 – available here
- Jo Malone London 24-Piece Advent Calendar – $450 – available here
- Sephora Collection Holiday Vibes Advent Calendar – €49.99 – available here
- Huda Beauty 12 Door Advent Calendar – €160 (value €270) – available here
- Clinique Beauty Advent Calendar – €130 – available here
- Nuxe Beauty Advent Calendar – €84 – available here
- La Campagnie de Provence The Gift Factory Advent Calendar – €65 – available here
- Sephora Collection Holiday Vibes Advent Calendar – reduced from $45 to $36 (value $102) – available here
- SkinCity Beauty Advent Calendar – £140 – available here – more details here
- Sensai Holiday Calendar Gift Box – £213 – available here
Did any of these advent calendar catch you attention? If you already purchased some of these, do let us know your thoughts.
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.
Last year I wanted to buy Lumene, but it had sold out before I got to it (I waited for a discount), this year I feel disinclined because it has a lot of makeup.
Armani should arrive tomorrow, 21 days after dispatch… will be a Christmas gift 🙂
Aaaand I’m thinking about Shiseido. Again, it’s not cruelty free and I hadn’t considered it until I recently opened a deluxe version of one cream and it feels super good. So I’m a tad tempted although last I checked the skincare stash will last both my husband and I for over a year, we need to replace stuff like shampoo. Let’s not talk about makeup…
What about you?
surprisingly not tempted. I was considering the GlossyBox one a while back when I discovered that it was available via LF, but not anymore. I also would have gone for the Armani one had it contained the one lipstick I adore and can no longer find (even though more shades started popping up in stores so maybe it has not been discontinued, but also I don’t need it now and probably won’t for a couple of years) Did your calendar arrive? Do you like it in person? 🙂
I considered the Glossy Box one too 🙂 eventually decided against it.
Armani did arrive, on time for Christmas (took 3 weeks from GB…), and OMG isn’t it super luxe. I don’t remember having such a super luxe feeling from Liberty or Fortnum’s.
I got it from LF because none of the Armani websites ships here, was sold out at Selfridges and the local Sephora carries it for 3 x times the price (seriously, I don’t even). And I didn’t realize that LF sells the last year’s version. Upon closer inspection I decided I preferred the last year’s version to this year’s version anyway but I feel a bit tricked. The products I’ve opened feel fresh, though.
But oh, the customer service. Because there was a long break in the tracking updates I thought the package might’ve gotten lost, already happened to me once at the customs stage in Netherlands, similarly to here. I wrote to LF and the carrier. The response from LF: “you didn’t select the tracked shipping option, wait 10 days more and we’ll see”, the carrier responded the day I got the package “there are delays and your delivery window is until 14.01”. I wonder if the job description is like “don’t read, skim for a keyword and select a canned response that can vaguely refer to that keyword”. Glad I did get my package but I’m soooo discouraged
LF ships from the UK to your country? My parcels come from Germany…. Sorry. Got a bit distracted by that. Glad that the calendar arrived in one piece. It is the calendar full of makeup and fragrances no? I feel like I am missing something here because you seem to enthusiastic and I don’t think I have ever seen you so excited about makeup 😂
I’ve got LF UK that ships from the UK and LF PL that ships locally.
Hahaha yeah, I don’t know what’s gotten over me, because it’s not cruelty free which is the first factor for me (already making an exception for gwps and calendars, although usually the stuff I get is not bad in this regard), and the last thing I need are super long-lasting (and super luxe and super high quality) liquid lipsticks, nor am I particularly impressed by Armani perfume and the rest is eye stuff like mascaras or an eye cream, I will use it up but not that I need anything anyway. Seriously, I don’t understand and yet it sparks so much joy. I hope, though, that this will satiate my needs in the area of mainstream luxury for a long time to come.
I noticed that I started to check out the brands that I’ve long associated with being high end brands but ever since I can afford them I don’t buy them (Dior, Chanel, YSL, but also Clarins or Biotherm) because they’re not cruelty free. Not like I really am missing out on anything given how big the market is, though
Got it. The idea is to get what makes you happy which can totally be something other people might frown upon. It is you that worked for that money ergo it is you who needs to enjoy it.
I agree ref. designer brands. I looked forward to the day I could afford products from those brands, but rarely made any purchases since I was able to. Actually the only one I purchased from was Dior and usually it was just small stuff. They do not appeal to me the same way some proper skincare brands do.
There is this mascara from Helena Rubinstein, the one with animal print on the packaging, I had been eying it since high school. And Guerlain’s liquid liner, mom of my high school classmate had it and my classmate used it every now and then. It used to be something so unattainable. Now it is very much accessible, but it’s not cruelty free, it doesn’t have raving reviews, I think the products I use perform better, and I don’t even like liquid liners like the Guerlain one, but there is a tiny, tiny want in the back of my head. I think those memories give it a special value to me. Haven’t bought it and I don’t think I will, but I keep remembering those products far better than the products I have used over the years and really enjoyed. I.e. I have very fond memories of Urban Decay, but nothing feels special to me and doesn’t evoke emotions like the sight of this animal print mascara does.
I don’t understand the Armani splurge, though, back in the day it hadn’t even existed so it’s not like I’m having a nostalgia trip and compensating for anything. And here the one who frowns upon it is myself, in theory, because I’m enjoying my purchase very much (lol the perfume all smells the same to me xD), but this really is something I did not see myself splurging on (the 45% discount helped… if it wasn’t for the discount I would just keep eying it). Although here I think I wanted to try these so coveted lipsticks. I think Armani Beauty in general is considered super high quality
my absolute favourite lipstick is from Armani so I agree 🙂 ….My review of the Ecstasy Stick lipstick is available here – https://blushsuede.com/2020/04/06/armani-ecstasy-shine-lipstick/
Regardless of the fact that the brand has not been around for all that long, I do believe that curiosity could have played a role in you getting the calendar. It is absolutely normal. As humans we are bound to get curious and wish to try things we have not tried before. It might not seem like it when it comes to a purchase, but it is still a new experience of sorts. Enjoy it and don’t let the guilt get in the way! Like I said in my previous comment, if it makes YOU happy, then nothing else matters, especially since you did not get something you did not afford to get nor did you get it through unspeakable means. Hope this makes sense.