Cult Beauty is back with a new edition f their goody bag. The new goody bag features 9 full-sized items, and the theme this time around is ‘Glow.’ The products included are all designed to help you achieve a natural-looking glow.
Cult Beauty Good to Glow Goody Bag Contents
- Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream, 59ml, worth £42.00
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment 60ml, worth £78.00
- Medik8 C-Tetra Luxe 30ml, worth £59.00
- LANEIGE Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream Moisturizer 50ml, worth £33.00
- 111SKIN Rose Gold Radiance Booster 20ml, worth £90.00
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Aloe Vera Gel 125ml, worth £50.00
- Biossance Squalane and Vitamin C Rose Oil 30ml, worth £55.00
- HUM Nutrition Daily Cleanse Clear Skin and Body Detox Supplement (60 Vegan Capsules, 30 Days), worth £27.25
- REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic 250ml, worth £28.00
Cult Beauty Good to Glow Goody Bag Price and Value
The Good to Glow Goody Bag is an edit of nine full-sized beauty heroes worth over £455. However, you can get it for FREE when you spend £195 across beauty products at Cult Beauty.
First of all, I would like to clear up a misunderstanding. I have seen this goodie bag advertised as the first goody bag from Cult Beauty containing only full-size products. However, there was another goodie bag similar to this one back in 2018, also in summer, by the way, that, as far as I remember, only contained full-size products, or at least 90% of them were full-size products.
It may not be wrong to say this is the first one containing only full sizes, but let’s not forget that one which was absolutely spectacular. Or turned out to be as I was initially very uncertain about that one as you may be feeling about this one now.
In terms of this particular goodie bag, I have to say that I actually do like it had it not been for the fact that I already own most of the products included and not just any way, but in full sizes at that, I would not have hesitated and purchased this one as well.
I was quite excited about the idea of a new goodie bag as actually I wanted to purchase the Laneige moisturizer. It was one of the things I had on my list for the next goodie bag that Cult Beauty would release.
Enough babbling from my side. This is a good gift with purchase. No questions about that. The Your to the People moisturizer is quite good and has a nice texture, just perfect for the end of summer. The Kate Somerville exfoliating product is quite great at its job. The only product I feel strongly against is the dr. Sturm Aloe Vera gel. This expensive product raises the value of this bag, but it is not worth much in reality. Have you seen where aloe vera gel comes from? Exactly!
Overall, this is a good choice.
What do you think of this new goody bag?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.