Cosmetips just released a new edit. This new edit was created in collaboration with Patricia Bright, and it seems that this is their second collab. Things are surely picking up for this new retailer, no?
Are you curious? Then “dig in”.
Patricia Bright V2 Cosmetips Edit Contents
- Nars Cool Crush Eyeshadow Palette (worth £56)
- by Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder (worth £42)
- Sunday Riley C.E.O. 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum (worth £70)
- Bea Skincare Recovery Treatment Eye Masks (6 pack, worth £50)
- Rodial Mascara XXL – Black (worth £29)
- 111Skin The Hydration Concentrate (worth £125)
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer – Fenty Glow (worth £18)
- Murad Vita-C Triple Exfoliating Facial (worth £67)
Price and Value
The new Patricia Bright V2 Cosmetips Edit is worth £457 and can be yours for £115. Sadly this is a UK only deal.
I do not have many comments on this new beauty deal. The value is clealry there for this edit and your get your money’s worth no matter what. While I do like several of the products included, I would buy this kit even if just for the 111Skin ampoules. Not only is 111Skin an amazing brand that delivers 9/10 times, but the quality and effectiveness of their products are surprisingly good.
This is another good deal that you do not want to miss, especially if you like the look of the contents.
For more deals, I recommend checking out the new gift with purchase from Cult Beauty or the Holiday Bundle from LF.
What do you think of this new edit from Cosmetips?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.