You might have been wondering why I had yet to post about some of the most exciting launches of the year – the advent calendars of 2022. The info has been available for quite some time now, especially for some of the calendars. The explanation is rather simple – I refuse to think about Christmas before the birthday season is over (now immediate family as it expanded into the autumn) but you get my point. We take Christmas rather seriously in my family so after the birthdays, Christmas planning begins :). I blame Mrs. Clause (aka my mom).
Also, my apologies for being gone for so long. You might have caught the fact that I have been experiencing some issues with my laptop. I finally caved in and dipped into my savings to get a new one only for it to have a faulty screen. I never had issues with an Apple device before… Safe to say that I just completed the return and I am feeling out of sorts. I am back at using my old one, but it is tricky with a missing vowel. I am being overly dramatic but only those of you who go gaga over technology will probably get it. Deteriorating eyesight just makes everything more complicated but maybe I will share my entire journey with that someday. I am still processing.
Okay, and now for the first advent calendar of 2022 featured on this blog – The Cult Beauty Advent Calendar of 2022. On this page, you will find everything you need to know about this advent calendar. Make sure to bookmark it if it is of interest as the page will be up[dated whenever needed or as soon as more information becomes available.
Cult Beauty Advent Calendar 2022
Below you can find everything you need to know about one of the most exciting advent calendars that will be released this year.
Cult Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 Contents
- 111SKIN Oxygen Express Mask (30ml) – deluxe size
- Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream (15ml) – deluxe size
- Biossance Squalane and Copper Peptide Rapid Plumping Serum (50ml) – full size
- Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfood Hair Mask (59ml) – travel size
- BYOMA Moisturising Gel Cream (50ml) – full size
- Charlotte Tilbury Bigger Brighter Eyes in ‘Exagger-Eyes’ (5.2g) – full size
- Color Wow Dream Coat Supernatural Spray (50ml) – travel size
- Cult Beauty Mulberry Silk Sleep Mask in ‘Pink’ – full size
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Pore Perfecting & Refining Serum (15ml) – travel size
- Dr. LEVY Switzerland Pollution Shield 5PF (30ml) – full size
- Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser (60ml) – travel size
- FARMACY Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturiser (50ml) – full size
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops (15ml) – travel size
- Hair By Sam Mcknight Deeper Love Intense Treatment Mask (50ml) – travel size
- Hair Gain Nourishing Miracle Treatment Hair Mask (50ml) – travel size
- Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara (5.5g) – travel size
- Huda Beauty Power Bullet Cream Glow Sweet Nudes in ‘Sweet Cheeks’ or Bossy Browns in ‘Hustla’ (3g) – full size
- HUM Nutrition Hair Sweet Hair (14 gummies) – travel size
- Jo Loves Candle in ‘Christmas Trees’ (70g) – travel size
- K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask (5ml) – travel size
- LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask in ‘Chocolate’ (20g) – full size
- Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Hydrating Primer (25ml) – travel size
- MALIN+GOETZ Dark Rum Perfume Oil (9ml)– full size
- Medik8 r-Retinoate Intense (15ml) – travel size
- NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (15ml) – travel size
- Pai Skincare The Impossible Glow Hyaluronic Acid Highlighting Drops in ‘Champagne’ (10ml)– travel size
- REN CLEAN SKINCARE Brightening Dark Circle Eye Cream (15ml) – full size
- RÓEN RÓGLOW Skin Stick in ‘Glazed’ (8g)– full size
- Sachajuan Scalp Shampoo (100ml) – travel size
- Sachajuan Scalp Conditioner (100ml) – travel size
- Sol de Janeiro Bom Dia Bright Cream (75ml) – travel size
- Sunday Riley C.E.O. 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum (30ml) – full size
- Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 30 (15ml) – travel size
- The INKEY List Polyglutamic Acid Serum (30ml) – full size
- Virtue Healing Oil (9ml) – deluxe size
- Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream (59ml) – full size
- Zelens Power D Fortifying and Restoring (10ml) – travel size
Cult Beauty Advent Calendar Price and Value
The Cult Beauty Advent Calendar of 2022 will cost you ££235/€275 and it will be available for purchase on 1st October, 2022 if the past editions are anything to go by. The value of the advent calendar from Cult Beauty is reportedly over £1000 thus making this edition the most valuable one yet.
In the meantime, you can sign up for the wailing list here.
This calendar will feature 37 different beauty products from some of the most popular brands in the industry. This is an excellent opportunity to try out new products or to stock up on your favorites. Best of all, Cult Beauty is the only luxury advent calendar out there that is filled with usuable, every day type of products that you are sure to get your money’s worth on and not fall into disapir after falling in love with a product that is way to expesive to pruchase afterwards.
The products included are not super fancy, that is what I am saying. but they not necesarily products you can pick up in your local drugstore either.
I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a little bit of everything in their advent calendar and wants to feel like they are getting their money’s worth!
This is the best edition I have seen from them ever sicne they started releasing these advent calendars. This is an edition I am persoanlly excited about and have put at the toip of my list. I am curiosu whetehr there will any other calendar to take this one’s place on my list. I would actually be suprised if that were to happen.
Highly recommend keeping your eyes open for this look. Stay tuned as more details will follow and the post will be updated when that happens!
What do you think of this edition of the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.