While the time is not here yet, we do have some exciting news regarding one of the most beloved advent calendars of the year – the Look Fantastic Beauty Advent Calendars, and all the spoilers you will ever need lie ahead for your perusal.
Lookfantastic Advent Calendar 2022 Contents
- Rituals Ayurveda Mini Reed Diffuser Full Size
- Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream Deluxe Size
- ICONIC London Triple Threat Mascara Full Size
- Demi Candle 2 variations Deluxe Size
- Beauty Pro Warming Eye Mask Full Size
- We Are Paradoxx 3-in-1 Hair Repair Full Size
- By Terry Mini Hydra-Pressed Powder Deluxe Size
- Revolution Satin Kiss Lipstick (Ruby) and Pout Bomb Gloss (Glaze) Full Size
- Aroma Active Repair Cream Deluxe Size
- Rodial Vitamin C Brightening Mask Full Size
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt Full Size
- Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm Deluxe Size
- Avant Lip Scrub Full Size
- Sachajuan Hair Repair Mask Deluxe Size
- West Barn Co Brow Jelly Full Size
- Inika Black Eye Pencil Full Size
- Emma Hardie Plump and Glow Mist Deluxe Mini
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Booster Deluxe Size
- Luvia Bespoke 2 Pan Eyeshadow Palette Full Size
- Zelens Tea Shot Urban Defence Serum Full Size
- Disciple Gua Sha Full Size
- First Aid Beauty KP Body Scrub Deluxe Size
- ESPA Optimal Skin Pro Moisturiser Deluxe Size
- The Ordinary Mandelic Acid Full Size
- PMD Clean Mini Full Size
Lookfantastic Advent Calendar 2022 Price and Value
The newest beauty advent calendar from LookFanatstic is back for another year. The value of the contents is reportedly around £500 whilst the price will be £80 for beauty box subscribers and £95 for non-subscribers.
If you are not yet a subscriber, you should consider becoming one. Not only will you save £15 aka the cost of one box, but you will get to explore new goodies on a monthly basis.
The calendar is also available at LookFantastic DE, LookFantastic NE and LookFantastic US.
Lookfantastic Advent Calendar 2022 Comments
This new edition of the Look Fantastic Beauty Advent Calendar is quite something, no? There is a bit of a difference between this edition and the previous one and I am not referring strictly to its design. The acquisition of Cult Beauty is becoming more and more noticeable and the brands and products featured in this calendar are very clear proof of that.
Sure the calendar does feature brands that have been featured before to some extent and products we are very much familiar with from the LF website, however, bands such as Drunk Elephant, Disciple, Zelens, and more also started making their way into these calendars which is a very welcome change. å
Personally, I am quite excited about this new advent calendar. How about you?
What do you think of the LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 edition?
As always, do stay tuned as I will update this post once more information is available. for More information on advent calendars, check out this page.
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.