Fenwick is excited to announce their new Face the Future Beauty Bag Gift with Purchase! This limited edition gift bag comes with an array of full-size and deluxe samples from top beauty brands, including Omorovicza, Estee Lauder, Chantecaille, and more. It’s the perfect way to try out new products and find your new favorite beauty must-haves.
Keep on reading to find out more about this new and exclusive beauty gift with purchase from Fenwick. You should know they don;t come back around too often!
Fenwick Face the Future Beauty Bag Contents
- BIOEFFECT Hydrating Cream, 7ml
- Omorovicza Blue Diamond Concentrate, 5ml
- Seoulista Beauty Diamond Radiance Instant Facial
- Shiseido ImperialLash MascaraInk in Sumi Black, 8.5g
- Molton Brown Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel, 100ml
- Estée Lauder DayWear 24H-Moisture Creme SPF 15, 15ml
- Laura Mercier RoseGlow Caviar Stick Eye Colour, 0.5g
- NEOM Perfect Night’s Sleep Travel Candle, 75g
- M·A·C Mini Strobe Cream Primer, 15ml
- Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil in Shade 3
- Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda Hand Balm, 70ml
- Chantecaille Rose de Mai Face Cream, 5ml
- Kayo Concentrated Firming Serum, 13g
- Eve Lom Cleanser with Cloth, 20ml
- Starskin The Gold Eye™ Mask
Fenwick Face the Future Beauty Bag Price and Value
The beauty bag from Fenwick is available now and it can be yours for free when you spend £175 across qualifying beauty products. The only brands excluded as long as I can tell are Dior and Chanel beauty. You definitely have lots to pick from!
Fenwick Face the Future Beauty Bag Comments
I’m so excited about this beauty bag even if I can obviously not get it since it is a UK-only deal and the value is above the €150 threshold so I would rather not even think about all the complications and implications of surpassing said threshold. Oh, whatever.
As long as some of you fellow beauty lovers get to enjoy it, I believe I can live with that :).
The fact remains that the Fenwick Face the Future Beauty Bag remains a perfect opportunity to try out some new beauty products, most of which have not been included in every single beauty gift with purchase out there.
Let’s talk about some of the products included in this Fenwick Beauty Gift with Purchase.
- Omorovicza Blue Diamond Concentrate is an interesting and potent product from the brand’s I believe, most expensive range. I am not sure whether I should tell you more and make you even more curious about this one as it is painfully expensive to purchase in full size. However, it is a nice serum and like I said, potent. The best part is that you do get to try it for free via this beauty gift. I just cannot bring myself to fall back in love with a product I probably won’t ever purchase as the thought alone makes me cringe.
Okay, so that is totally not how I wanted my comment to go, but seriously no…cannot think about it.
- Molton Brown Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel is, for everyone who is familiar with the brand, a great shower product that I am sure none of you will mind having in their bathroom. Sure, Molton Brown products are quite common in beauty offers, but one can never have too many of these decadent gels, right? The scent is rather nice as well. It is softer but has a bit of a spicy aspect to it as well representing perfectly the essence of the brand as well as is mastery of scents.
- The Laura Mercier RoseGlow Caviar Stick Eye Colour is usually that one product no one needs, okay that is an exaggeration, but the product everyone has too many of. However, the new colors included in this set is rather beautiful and after all, the Caviar stick is a versatile and tiny product that is great to have on hand for whichever occasion may arise.
- The Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda Hand Balm is a beautiful but strong-scented hand cream. With this product, a little goes a rather long way. However, the hand cream is hydrating and high quality. I am sure many of you would enjoy it.
- Eve Lom Cleanser with Cloth is a good cleanser and the cloths are rather great at removing all products plus all the gunk that comes along with it. The cloth is also rather exfoliating, but still gentle on the skin. The scent takes some getting used to, but overall the product is good even if we have seen too much of it.
If you’re looking for a luxurious beauty gift with purchase, I would highly recommend checking out Fenwick’s Face the Future Beauty Bag. It’s a great value for money and contains some amazing products from high-end brands.
What do you think of the new beauty bag from Fenwick?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.