The Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar is not here quite yet, but this page is dedicated to proving you will all the details regarding this new launch. Actually scratch that. There will not be ONE new launch, but rather TWO.
Yes, for the first time ever, Harrods will release two beauty advent calendars this year.
First we have the Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 which we all know and love and despite there not being much information available, we do have a clue as to what to expect. However, in 2022, we have a new advent calendar from the luxury London based department store. The Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar Fragrance edition also called the The Fragrance Advent Calendar is a new addition to the lineup and an exciting new option for a Christmas gift.
Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 – currently 30% off
- Augustinus Bader The Cream Cleansing Gel
- MZ Skin Eye Mask
- Boy Smells Hinoki Fantome Candle
- Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream
- REN Ready Steady Glow AHA Tonic
- Aromatherapy Associates Light Relax Bath and Body Oil
- By Terry CC Serum in Apricot Glow N3
- Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist
- Dr Dennis Gross Vitamin C Lactic Firm & Bright Eye Treatment
- Laura Mercier Transculent Setting Powder
- Gisou Honey Infused Hair Oil
- Wishful Yo Glow AHA Scrub
- Rodial Blush Drops in Sunset Kiss
- Bioeffect EGF Serum 15ml
- 111SKIN Rose Gold Radiance Booster Serum
- Sunday Riley CEO 15% Brightening Serum
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Walk of Shame
- Dr Barbara Sturm Anti-Aging Serum 10ml
- Creed Wild Flowers Fragrance 10ml
- Evidens de Beaute Total Shield SPF50
- Champo Pita Voluminisinf Shampoo and Conditioner
- Natura Bisse Diamond Well Living Body Oil
- Elemis Pro Collagen Rose Facial Oil 15ml
- Dr Barbara Strum Face Cream 20ml
Price and Value
The Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 is reportedly worth £1,136 and the price will remain the same as in previous year aka £250. The calendar is out now and can be purchased here.
In line with my expectations, this beauty advent calendar from Harrods kinda resembles previous editions. There are no surprises, at least not yet, well with he exception of seeing Wishful included if that can even be called a surprise.
Personally, I am not excited about this advent calendar as it is nothing you cannot purchase or get via other calendars out there. I am more excited about the perfume advent calendar though which you can read all about below.
Harrods Fragrance Advent Calendar
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian 724 Eau de Parfum (35ml)
- Roja Parfum Aoud Pure Perfume (30ml)
- Montale Arabians Tonka Eau de Parfum (20ml)
- Tiziana Terenzi La Superba Rossa Extrait de Parfum (15ml)
- Christian Louboutin Loubirouge Eau de Parfum (9ml)
- Penhaligon’s Halfeti Eau de Parfum (10ml)
- Bodicea the Victorious Glorious Eau de Parfum (10ml) and Bravery Eau de Parfum (10ml)
- Intio Parfums Prives Oud for Greatness Eau de Parfum (10ml)
- Floraïku One Umbrella For Two Eau de Parfum (10ml)
- Diptique Opsis Eau de Parfum (10ml)
- Thameen Sparkling Opal Perfume Extract (10ml)
- EX Nihilo Brompton Immortals Eau de Parfum (7.5ml)
Price and Value
The Fragrance Beauty Advent Calendar will be priced at £150 and it will have a reported value of around £880. The calendar is expected to land in October and it will be available here.
Now that we have the details, this is definitely not a regular fragrance calendar. As expected, the calendar contains some of the high end, luxury fragrances that Harrods sells so that in itself is exciting. This fragrance calendar from Harrods contains boutique, super decadent and expensive fragrances and not any of the “common” fragrances we are all used to seeing in most department stores.
There seems to be a huge emphasis on “oud” which is a bit on one hand sort of expected but on the other it could put some people off. Oud is typically a strong note that lingers on the skin for many hours after application. Personally, I am not a huge fan of the note, but in certain combinations it adds a tiny bit of spice that some fragrances truly need; in others in can come across as too much in my opinion. However, I do believe that this calendar continues to make sense and it is one of the most exciting launches of the year.
Not only did we not expect to see Harrods release a fragrance advent calendar as there were no hints of such move, but it came out with a beautiful selection of fragrances most people would not really get the chance to try or use. Yes, use, as the sizes of the fragrances included are rather generous and you should get around one year use of all of these.
Like I said, the Harrods Fragrance Advent Calendar does not contains typical fragrances so if you are curious about those “behind the counter”, “top shelf” fragrances, then this is definitely an occasion you should not miss.
Are you excited about these two new launches from Harrods? I am! I just hope that international delivery will be an option as there is no news on this front either. I rarely post an article before the product is live, but I got so excited when I saw these calendars that I just had to create this “draft”. Do not worry, I will update this post as new information becomes available. In the meantime, I invite you to bookmark this page and for more information on advent calendars, check out this page.
What do you think of the new Harrods Beauty Advent Calendars?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.