It is official. Sephora just launched in the UK and with this incredible launch, come a series of just as incredible surprises.
One of these surprises is the Sephora UK Beauty Bag Gift with Purchase. This gift bag contains some of the most popular products from Sephora, as well as a few new and exclusive items, making it the perfect way to try out Sephora for yourself or to give as a gift to a friend or family member.
Sephora UK Beauty Bag Gift with Purchase October 2022 Contents
- Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair Mask 30ml
- Davines Oi All In One Milk 50ml
- Dr Dennis Gross Extra Strength 3 App Peels
- Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel 15ml
- Elemis Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser 20ml
- Evolve Beauty Multi Peptide 360 Facial Cream 30ml
- Fable & Mane HoliRoots Hair Oil 5ml
- KVD Beauty Mini Tattoo Liner Trooper Black 0.2ml
- Laura Mercier Ginger Blush 2g
- Madara Derma Collagen Night Cream 15ml
- Milk Makeup Rise Mascara Deluxe 3ml
- Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Serum
- Olaplex No3 Hair Protector 20ml
- Pai Skincare C-2 Believe Moisturiser
- Phillip Kingsley Carabao Mango & Hibiscus Elasticzer 75ml
- Skinfix Barrier+ Triple Lipid-Peptide Cream 15ml
- Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme 1.5g
Price and Value
The Sephora UK Beauty Bag Gift with Purchase – October 2022 edition is free when you spend £120 across beauty products from the retailer. The reported value of they new beauty bag is of over £200.
The Sephora UK Beauty Bag Gift with Purchase – October 2022 edition is a very welcomed launch. This goes without saying and more so, it is a launch we did not truly except. The beauty bag contains some the new and exclusive Sephora UK products, but we can still see the remains of what used to be FeelUnique and their old portfolio of brands featured here. It is a perfect combination of the old with the new and builds excitements for what is to come.
- Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair Mask is one of those products you see all over Instagram but never thought they would actually work as there is simply way too much hype around them for them to be real effective. It does work. This is not the haircare product I am most obsessed with, but in terms of hair masks, it is indeed one of the best ones out there. The hair mask does an incredible job at repair damaged hair, leaving the hair feeling silky and smooth. With continuous use, you will see some pretty neat results.
- Dr Dennis Gross Extra Strength Peels are one of the easiest way to include acid in your routine. The peels are super convenient and highly effective. These particular ones are rather strong so they may not be suitable on those with sensitive skin, but they are a great way to chemically exfoliate your skin without having to commit to a liquid exfoliator that comes in a bottle that you may not use up fast enough. Personally, I am occasional skincare acid user so these are just perfect for my needs.
- Olaplex No3 Hair Protector is my favourite haircare product ever. This little thing just does wonders on one’s hair and this is something I never thought I would say nor am I saying it lightly. This little thing from Olaplex not only does it go a long way, but it helped repair my broken tips like nothing else. It does a great job at mending broken bonds in your hair structure, leaving the hair looking glossy and more sleek without the flyaways. This is pretty much the best you re going to get from a home treatment.
- Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is also a favourite product of mine. While the size of my lips os acceptable, or rather still acceptable even though my collagen levels are decreasing at an accelerated rate, I am not ready for fillers just yet but this is the next best thing if you wish to have fuller looking lips. This product might also not be for everyone though. The mechanism used by this product is though irritation due to pepperiness. Unlike other products that use a cooling like mechanism, this one heats up your skin and it can be a bit much for some. Personally, it took me some getting used to, but now I like it as it also makes my lips a bit redder and not just bigger giving them a nice alluring colour. The Too Faced Lip Injection makes my lips look bigger, fuller and let’s just say it – sexier.
The contents of the Sephora UK Beauty Bag Gift with Purchase – October 2022 edition are quite nice and the threshold for the purchase is lower than expected. It is interesting how the addition of a few new brands can turn such an offer around (compared to those we were used to seeing from FeelUnique).
Also, if you have no idea what to get, my recommendation is the incredible new Sephora UK advent calendar that was released just for the UK markets. This is one of the best advent calendar launched this year in my opinion and it is a highly versatile and usable one.
What do you think of this new beauty gift with purchase, the first from Sephora UK?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.