We are getting closer and closer to Christmas, but the advent calendars are still getting released. One new such release is the Boots No7 Beauty Advent Calendar, which is out now.
This calendar contains 25 days of beauty treats, including skincare, makeup and bodycare products. It is available online and in selected stores now. More details on this new and affordable advent calendar are available below,
No7 25 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar
- Full Size No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Daily Hydration Hand & Nail Cream 75ml
- Full Size No7 Beautiful Skin Softening Foot Scrub 75ml
- Full Size No7 Lash Extender Fiber Mascara Black 7ml
- Full Size No7 Protect & Perfect Lip Care 10ml
- Full Size No7 Lift & Luminate Primer 30ml
- Full Size No7 Eye Contour Brush
- Full Size No7 Trio Eye Shadow Palette – Warm Suede 2.6g
- Full Size No7 Gel Finish Nail Colour – Shade Pillarbox 10ml
- New No7 Limited Edition Eyeliner – Starry Skies
- New No7 Limited Edition Lip Liner – Starry Nights
- New No7 Limited Edition Lip Glaze – Luna
- New No7 Limited Edition Lipstick – Starry Nights
- New No7 Limited Edition Multi-purpose Stick
- New No7 Limited Edition Eye Crayon Galactic Gold
- Full Size No7 Laboratories Resurfacing Peel 15% Glycolic Acid 30ml
- No7 Cleansing Pad
- Free Full Size Concealer Voucher – Worth £9.95
- Mini No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Dual Action Cleansing Water 50ml
- Mini No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Day Cream Spf 15 25ml
- Mini No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum 5ml
- Mini No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Eye Cream 5ml
- Mini No7 Radiance+ Vitamin C Glow Toner 50ml
- Mini No7 Radiance+ Daily Energising Exfoliating Cleanse 50ml
- Mini No7 Laboratories Line Correcting Booster Serum 3ml
- Mini No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Night Cream 25ml
No7 25 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar Price and Value
The new No7 Beauty Advent Calendar costs £49.50 and is available online from the Boots website. The calendar value is of £210.
This year’s No7 advent calendar is packed full of treats to help you get party-ready. There are full-size and mini versions of some of our favourite products, as well as some new and exciting items too. personally, I would rush to the checkout with this one as not only is it an incredible calendar but it is also one that will sell out super fast.
No7 is a brand that I admit that was not on my radar. I walked bast the brand’s booth in my local Kensington store so many times but it never interested me. Huge mistake!
I’ve since learned that No7 is a British institution with a serious cult following.
The brand first came on my radar when the Internet went crazy over a beauty product called the “No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum,” which was dubbed as a dupe for the pricey La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream. I was intrigued and decided to give the product a try. It totally blew me away! Not only does it have an impressive list of ingredients, but it also works like a charm. My skin looked brighter, more even-toned, and plumper after just one use. So when I heard that No7 was coming out with an advent calendar I knew I had to get it as well.
While said calendar did make me go crazy as some of the products were really not for me nor did I really need or could use some of them aka vouchers, I did uncover a series of products that blew my mind and that made me want to learn more about the brand. Since then, my collection keep on growing.
No7 might not appeal to younger people as it lacks that insta-worry or cool factor, but it is a brand that you will regret not trying out. Trust me, I’ve been there.
This advent calendar is the best way to start your No7 collection. It has everything you need to get party-ready, from skincare to makeup! I love that it comes with a mix of full-size and mini products, as well as some new and exciting items too. This is definitely one advent calendar that I would recommend rushing to the checkout with. It is affordable on top of everything else so you truly have nothing to lose!
What do you think of the new No7 25 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.