I have some exciting news! The bestselling Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar is back for fro this holiday season.
Beauty? from Amazon? Whaaat? Yes. While I don’t normally recommend buying your beauty products from Amazon, at least in the UK, there are some pretty good products to be found and most are sold by reputable retailers or directly by Amazon. With the rest, you do need to be a little bit careful. However, the Beauty Advent Calendar is a safe bet to end up with some pretty good beauty products and it is also a great opportunity to rediscover some of the brands that Amazon carries. All of this at an affordable price. See the details below.
Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar Details
Before I go onto another strange tangent, let’s talk about the details. The UK Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar contains 24 products. Some of these products come in full size while others are in deluxe sample format.
The beauty advent calendar is priced at £50 and the value is of a reported £220. That is quite the bargain!
Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar Contents
- Balance Me Hyaluronic Plumping Mist – Deluxe Sample
- Sleek MakeUP Blush – Full Size
- John Frieda Secret Agent Touch Up Creme – Deluxe Sample
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge – Full Size – This is good makeup sponge.
- StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles – Deluxe Sample
- L’Oreal Paris Lip Spa Moisturising Lip Tint – Full Size – These lip tints have some mixed reviews, but personally I love them. They are not the greatest lip products out there, but they are nice.
- Sanctuary SPA Wet Skin Moisture Miracle – Deluxe Sample – This products smells pretty amazing and it is so convenient and easy to use.
- Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips – Full Size – While I am not a fan of pore strips, these actually work at removing blackheads.
- TIGI (products may vary) – Deluxe Sample
- Simple Water Boost Hydrating Booster – Full Size
- Find. Lip Kit (shades may vary) – Full Size
- Elemis Superfood Berry Boost Mask – Deluxe Sample
- COLLECTION Glam Crystals Face and Body Glitter (shades may vary) – Full Size
- Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm – Deluxe Sample – this is an amazing hair care product and works wonders. It makes it styling ones hair a lot easier!
- Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lipstick – Full Size
- Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mask – Full Size
- Garnier Micellar Water – Deluxe Sample
- E.L.F liquid matte lipstick – Full Size
- Find. Lip Kit – Full Size
- Olay Brightening Eye Cream – Full Size
- Wunder2 Lengthening Mascara – Full Size
- Eylure false eyelashes – Full Size
- Find. Eyeshadow Quad – Full Size
- FOREO Luna Play mini – Full Size
As you can see above, the Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar UK Edition contains some pretty amazing products. Also, the calendar is also really different than all the other ones available on the UK market. You definitely won’t be seeing these products included in the other calendars, well with some exceptions.
You can buy the Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar here.
What do you think of the Beauty Advent Calendar from Amazon?
*This article is not sponsored. This article might contain affiliate links which means that BlushSuede will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. However, this does not impact the opinion of the reviewer.
**Photo credits: Amazon