You might have already heard or seen this pieces of news, but in case you missed it or it has not reached you yet, here it is again: Cult Beauty is back with a new goody bag, this time entitled “Unsung Heroes”. Find out more below.
Unsung Heroes Goody Bag Contents
- Ameliorate Smoothing Body Exfoliant – 150 ml, worth £18.00
- Keys Soulcare Golden Cleanser – 30ml, deluxe size
- Decree SOS Revitalising Mask – 1 piece, worth £20
- Nudestix Magnetic Lip Plush Paint – full size, worth £24 – shade Bahama Mama Lips;
- NatureLab Tokyo Perfect Repair Leave-In Treatment – 30 ml, deluxe size
- Sweet Chef Beet + Vitamin A Fresh Pressed Sheet Mask – 1 piece, worth £3.50
- Odacite Black Mint Cleanser – 100ml, worth £39
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Strengthening Treatment Hair Oil – sample size, 2ml
- MDO by Simon Ourian MD Intense Hyaluronic Filler Ampoules – 1 ampoule, 2ml – review
- Sweed Lashes Lash Lift Mascara – full size, worth £22.00
- Allies of Skin 20% Vitamin C Brighten + Firm Serum – 8ml, worth £28
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Peel Extra Strength Formula – 3 pieces (amazing product!)
- NCLA Beauty So Rich Vitamin-E Infused Cuticle Oil – 13.3 ml, worth £15 – Peach Vanilla scent
- Sand&Sky Super Bounce Mask – 10g, deluxe size
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Clarifying Mask – 20ml
- Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask – 15ml, worth £41
- Saturday Skin Rub-a-Dub Refining Peel Gel – 10ml
- invisibobble Sprunchie – 1 piece
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil – shade Good Times
- Huda Beauty Matte & Metal Melted Shadows- in shades Faux-Fur & Bamboo Hoops – review
- 19/99 Beauty Precision Colour Pencil – Neutra
- Cult Beauty 15% Gift Card
Price and Value
The new beauty gift with purchase from Cult Beauty can be yours if you spend £170 across products from he rattler. The goody bag itself has a value of over £355.
You can get the goody bag today by entering the code UNSUNG at checkout and fulfilling the above requirements. From tomorrow, no code should be needed.
Get it here.
Honestly, at first glance I kinda of like this new goody bag. The Unsung Heroes Goody Bag from Cult Beauty doe snot necessarily contain new releases such as those form Tower28, Scientia or Then I Met You, however it does provide quite a few products we have not seen before or rarely seen before include din beauty gifts with purchase from his retailer or other retailers for that matter. The best kind of gifts with purchase in my opinion are those that actually allow you to discover new products. Sure, getting stuff you like is also a plus and very much welcomed each time it happens, but new stuff is more appealing to me personally especially as getting stuff I already know I like rarely happens.
In terms of actual comments on the products included the goody bag, I linked two reviews above and added a comment to the Dr Dennis Gross treatments. The three products are the only ones I have used from this goody bag.
Another thing I have to say is that I could not help but notice the inclusion of significantly more makeup items. I am a bit unsure how i feel about this. On one hand I totally get it as brands have been stuck with makeup for a while and they need to get rid of some of their products, we as consumers might be looking to try new stuff as the stuff we had is old and has been sitting around for far too long, but at the same time, I am not ready to ditch the face mask and wear makeup ( I am not trying to push this notion on anyone, I am talking from my perspective), but also I still have some items left that are in good enough shape and would hate to end up throwing it away as well. I have already thrown enough makeup away and the product I still have, I want to use when it is time. If it is no longer good, then I will look more into getting new products. This is just me though.
Overall though, I really like the goody bag. I already added quite a few products to my basket and almost checked out thrice. It is very tempting, but I am trying really hard to restrain myself as I still have many products (too many products) to get through and advent calendars are just around the corner which means an influx of 100s of new products in my case….
Still one of the best goody bags from Cult Beauty so far this year!
What do you think of the new Cult Beauty Goody Bag?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.
Hi, now, when almost everything on Cult beauty is 20% off, this goody bag is real deal, so I made an order. Without discount it’s not so tempting, at least not for me.
I agree. it is what pushed me to get it as well. I am really glad that I kept putting it off. Did you still pay £170 or got it for less? personally I added one more product that did not fit within the minimum amount needed for the goody bag before 🙂
I paid in EUR, after discount it was 180+ EUR, minimum spend was 195 EUR, but obviously without discount. Unfortunately, there was no discount for The Ordinary, but also I bought something from The Disciple and get cleanser for free and Saltee SPF with one product for free too, so it was good shopping, in my opinion. Can I ask you, are you from North Ireland? I know someone from Belfast, through Eurocities Culture network.
Ooh Disciple. I wanted to get more of their stuff as well, but focused on some of the most recently launched brands this time around such as Then I Met You and Scientia. Disciple is great though. I forgot in the end to add one of their newer launches and added one more from Then I Met You. Haha next time.
No, I am not from Ireland. I am from the eastern part of the EU. However since I lived for so many years in the UK during my studies, I am more used to writing about these offers in GBP, especially since my home country has not adopted the Euro 🙂
Thank you for stopping by. I love “meeting” new people who love beauty as much as I do. 😀
Nice to meet you too, I like reading your posts.
Regards from Slovenia.
Happy to hear that 🙂