The calendar is back in stock.
The beauty industry is always coming out with new beauty products, so why not have something even more special for Christmas? It is truly no wonder that a Cult Beauty advent calendar makes its way onto the market every single year. The retailer’s popularity combined with Cult Beauty’s range of brands makes it a beauty enthusiast’s favorite.
The beauty advent calendar Cult Beauty has planned for 2021 includes 30+ beauty products. These products range from the names we all know and love to new beauty brands carried by Cult Beauty. This beauty advent calendar promises to be a great way for beauty lovers to get in the festive spirit and treat themselves over the holidays.
While we do know the beauty products housed inside Cult Beauty’s beauty advent calendar (see below), we do not know which drawers they are housed in. As always, most drawers contain a single product with the 25th containing more than one. What is sure though is that you will get a little drawer to open throughout December.
What beauty goodies can we expect from the Cult Beauty beauty advent calendar? Many of these products have already released and are cult favorites. Let’s take a look:
Cult Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 Contents
- Jordan Samuel Skin Hydrate the Mist – 120ml, worth £26.00
- Briogeo Scalp Revival™ Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro Exfoliating Shampoo – 59ml, worth £12.00
- Victoria Beckham Beauty Posh Lipstick in shade “Pout” – 2g, worth £38.00
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner – 40ml, worth £14.00
- FARMACY Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm – 50ml, worth £24.00
- Live Tinted Hueglow in shade “Dawn” – 50ml, worth £32.00
- Shiseido Perfection Uplifting and Firming Cream – 15ml
- Augustinus Bader The Face Oil – 10ml, worth £65.00
- Sweed Lashes Pro Lash Lift Mascara – 8ml, worth £22.00
- HUM Nutrition Here Comes The Sun – 30 softgels, worth £15.00
- Supergoop! Glowscreen™ SPF 30 – 15 ml, worth £15.00
- Odacité CaR Wild Carrot Serum Concentrate Vital Glow – 5ml, worth £52.00)
- Sunday Riley Auto Correct Brightening and Depuffing Eye Contour Cream – 15ml, worth £60.00
- Summer Friday’s Cloud Dew Oil-Free Gel Cream – 50ml, worth £39.00
- Oskia Isotonic Hydra-Serum – 30 ml, worth £78.00
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask – 59ml, worth £12.00
- The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% – 30ml, worth £5.00
- Molton Brown Jasmine & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel – 100ml
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Glow Drops – 10ml, worth £40.00
- Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash – 50ml, worth £13.00
- IT Cosmetics Buki Brush
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder – 3.5g
- NARS Bronzing Powder in “Laguna” – 1.2g
- Natasha Denona Macro Blade Liquid Liner in “Black” – 0.55ml
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – 3.9ml
- VIEVE Lip Dew – 6ml, worth £17.00
- Westman Atelier Eye Pod in “Tabac” – 0.8g, worth £26.66
- RÓEN 75° Warm Eye Shadow Palette – 4.2g worth £41.00
- The Inkey List Tranexamic Acid Night Treatment – 30ml, worth £14.99
- Youth To The People Kale + Green Tea Spinach Vitamins Superfood Cleanser – 59ml, worth £12.00)
- Algenist GENIUS Collagen Calming Relief – 40ml, worth £55.00
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerise in “Amber Gold” – 7ml, worth £22.00
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum – 8ml
- ESPA Modern Alchemy The Grounding Crystals – 55g
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment – 15ml, worth £21.00
- Medik8 C-Tetra Luxe – 8ml
- Patchology Serve Chilled Bubbly Eye Gels – 1 single, worth £3.00
- Bella Freud Loving Candle in “Tuberose & Sandalwood” – 190g, worth £50.00 (full size)
When will the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar be released?
The calendar is available for purchase here.
Price and Value of the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar
The Cult Beauty Advent Calendar is priced at £215 which is pretty much in line with previous year’s luxury calendars and has a value of over £960/€1080!
Grab the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar before it sells out here.
Comments on the CB beauty advent calendar
In my opinion, this new edition of the beauty advent calendar from Cult Beauty is to some extent better than its predecessor from last year. I am being super serious about this, I do think this advent calendar is actually better than what they came out with last year and perhaps even the year before.
When I saw the list of products to be included in the beauty advent calendar, I was excited. I immediately spotted some products that I have been meaning to try for a very long time now. The problem is that I also spotted quite a few products that have been featured in recent beauty gifts with purchase from Cult Beauty and not necessarily the kind of products I can see people wanting to have doubles off, especially not this soon. Had those products been more useful than a mascara which is at risk of drying up before you even get the chance to use it, I could have overlooked it. Some amazing skincare product, I would not mind having a replacement for, would you? I thought so. Okay, seriously, would you? 🙂
Okay, let’s talk a bit about the products.
- Briogeo Scalp Revival™ Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro Exfoliating Shampoo: it took a while to grow on me, but it did in the end. The product is not half bad and an okay option if you are looking for an exfoliating scalp product that is easy to use and rather gentle to the skin. I am not at that stage where I can say “buy it, it is a life changer”, but it is a product I would not mind exploring further.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner: this is not a product I can tell you too much about. If you recall, the product was included in a recent beauty gift with purchase from Cult Beauty and that is how I came to own it. I was interested in this product for a long time, but never had a real push to purchase it. I was tempted of course, but not to the extent that I actually went through with it. Quality wise the pridyct is alright, but so far I have not noticed any “wow” effects from it. The toner is actually on the thicker side and does smell nice, but not quite like the rest of the range. First impressions were alright I would say, but not something I can not see myself living without.
- Augustinus Bader The Face Oil: to my complete surprise, this is perhpahs one of the best products from Augusinus Bader. The oil is a bit lighter than what other brands have come out with and thus less scary to use haha. The product is hydrating and leaves the skin looking amazing. However, the shelf life is very short on this one and the product needs up be used up as fast as possible after opening as it starts changing its scent. It is not very noticeable at first, but it becomes more so as time goes by. Truth be told, I had this issue with most AB products..
- Supergoop! Glowscreen™ SPF 30: you know that I love my Supergoop. Supergoop released one of my absolute favourite SPFs out there, however this particular one…. it does not work on me. I tried a sample from the Revolve advent Calendar from 2020 and I found this product to be sticky, so sticky that it made it quite hard to properly blend and since it was tinted it even changed my skin colour a bit too much. Yeah. not particularly interested in trying this product again. Maybe it was jus me that had a bad experience with it, there is always a chance so do keep that in mind.
- The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%: this has to be the best product ever released by the Oridnary. I have gone through several bottles since it was first released and I am still impressed with it. The product has done wonders to my skin, it helped me clear out my pores, get a better handle on my acne which was going through some horrible flare ups due to the pollution levels in London and it also helped with some scarring. Wehn nothing else worked (see Salycilic Acid) this product did the trick. I still use it to this day occasionally.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: this is my favourite mascara ou there, but then again, I do not use much mascara as the feel of it bothers me quite a bit. However, from all the ones that I was curageoues enough to try, this one stole my heart. A full review is available here.
So this was the bit on the products I have enough experience with to at least mention in a bit more detail. But let’s talk a bit about some of the other products included in the beauty advent calendar. Shall we?
The Summer Friday’s Cloud Dew Oil-Free Gel Cream is also a product I have been meaning to try for a while. I like the brand, however, I am a bit tired of the same old, same old products. It is nice that they’ve finally included one of the newest launches from Summer Fridays in this beauty advent calendar. I heard many great things about the Cloud Dew Oil Free Gel Cream is hopefully it will be an addition to this beauty advent calendar that everyone will enjoy.
A product that I am hugely disappointed about, besides some of the ones we have seen recently in CB beauty offers is the Natasha Denona Macro Blade Liquid Liner in “Black”. I do not know about you, but I don’t spend all that much on makeup. Not only do I care more about skincare and I do not really have a use for makeup these days, but generally, I stick to a few products. But even so, I rarely go into the luxury zone when it comes to my makeup products. Natasha Denona is one of those brands I do not touch unless I receive their products in a kit or something. THe brand has some pretty stuff, but not tempting enough for me to dish out a small fornuate on them, you know? Of all the things that Cult Beauty could have included here, they just had to pick a liquid liner… This one is so wasted on me and I know some of you feel the same. I guess this is the limitation of beauty advent calendars, we do not always get what we want.
There are a few prdcts that I am not super excited about, but I can live with them and I know I will have a use for them. It is annoying though. I was super excited when I first saw the contents but when I started counting the number of products I actually really want to try, the math did not come out so great. The price/value ratio of this calendar is indeed amazing and all that so I makes sense to be interested in getting it, but as I had a closer look I am not so sure anymore. Of course, your situation may be different as out needs and interests are different.
So, is this beauty advent calendar worth it? It definitely is. But is is worth it for you? Now that is a question you should answer before getting sweeped up by the magic of these beauty advent calendars.
Are you excited about this beauty advent calendar? Which products caught your eye and which ones you would rather see removed?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.