Not one to share all that many US based offers, but since the US readership is growing and my own hauls as well are changing, I thought it would be a great idea to start sharing more diverse content even if some of it is country specific. Don’t worry, I will continue to share UK specific content alongside continental Europe one and of course international.
Even if this is not applicable for some of your, I do hope you will find it interesting to see what others have going on in terms of beauty offers.
With that being said, here are the details about a new limited edition set from Bluemercury that caught my attention. I present to you the Vacation edit.
Bluemercury The Vacation Edit Contents
- Avène Solaire UV Mineral Multi-Defense Sunscreen Fluid SPF 50+
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Lip Balm
- Fur Fur Oil
- Hum Glow Sweet Glow
- Joanna Vargas Eden Instant Lift Mask
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50
- Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment
- Naturopathica Calendula Essential Hydrating Cream
- OSEA Anti-Aging Sea Serum
- R+Co Centerpiece All-In-One Elixir Spray
- RéVive Sensitif Eye Cream SPF 30
- Snow Fox Skincare Arctic Breeze Rescue Mask
- Supergoop! Play Everyday Lotion SPF 50 PA++++
- Tan-Luxe The Gradual Illuminating Tanning Lotion
- TanTowel Classic Half-Body Self-Tan Towelette
Price and Value
The value of this kit is $350 value and it is priced at a fraction of the value – $99.
There it’s also a gift with purchase offer running at this time to sweeten the deal – check it out here.
I have to say I am really liking the look of this set. It looks perfect for summer and would make an amazing gift. The products look great and I love that it includes mostly skincare which is an advantage in my book. You know how I feel about skincare!
There are also many products with SPF, yet another reason why it is perfect for summer. While we do need SPF products all throughout the year, the UV rays are stronger in the summer than at any other time throughout the year. Plus, I have mentioned this before, but good SPF and most importantly one that works for you is difficult to find in my experience.
Overall, I find this kit interesting and a good option for those looking for a value saving kit.
What do you think of this offer?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.