It is that time of the year again, the time for Selfridges to releases their exclusive and limited edition beauty kits that took the world by storm when they first came out around three years ago. These kits were so exciting that loved by beauty shoppers around the world that they sold out in just a few hours .
I was one of the few lucky ones that managed to grab one of the last few kits from the first batch. Luckily they managed to supplement. Since then, the quantity has increased but the demand followed the same trend. Why am I even telling you all of this?
Let’s talk about the new kit shall we? I think I embarrassed myself enough for one intro.
The Ultimate Beauty Kit Contents
- Dermalogica Special Cleaning Gel 250ml
- Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturing Cream 50ml
- Scientia Peach & Glow Tonic 100ml – review
- 111SKIN Contour Firming Mask 30ml
- Rodial Dragon’s Blood Jelly Mask Single 34g
- Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Serum 30ml
- Gisou Honey-Infused Hair Perfume 50ml
- Fable & Mane HoliRoots Hair Oil 14ml
- Color Wow Xtra Bombshell Volumizer 50ml
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Anti-Aging Body Cream 50ml
- Rodial Glass Powder Mini 5.5g
- NARS Mini Climax Mascara 2.5g
- Slip Silk Scrunchie Duo, Filter Face And Body Self-Tanning Drops 30ml
- Zelens Lip Treatment Oil 5ml
- r.e.m. Full Night’s Sleep Blurring Under Eye Balm 15ml
- REFY Face Primer 40ml
- Comes with a plastic case
Price and Value
The new beauty kit from Selfridges is priced at £150 and has a reported value of over £510. (Love what they did there,)
Okay, so this new beauty kit from Selfridges is not half bad. When I first glanced at it I was like ok, not bad but perhaps I can skip it without a second thought. Now looking at the products in more detail, I am not so sure it will be as easy to skip this one.
The kit contains some incredible gems from Kate Somerville, Murad and Gisou, but also a whole range of products that are just asking to be tried,
I like this kit and am quite interested in it. If you are still looking for a good value set or were not swayed by any of the advent calendars out there, not even at a discount, then I highly recommend you have a closer look at this Ultimate Beauty Kit from Selfridges.
There is also a grooming kit available here.
What do you think of this new beauty kit from Selfridges?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.