QVC has done it again by bringing us a beauty advent calendar filled with 24 beauty goodies from some of our favourite brands this holiday season. It also deserves a special mention as this is the first advent calendar released for this upcoming season as far as I know! Don’t hate me for this, but I told you so! Kidding! I did have a feeling we would get to see a calendar before the end of the July though.
Let’s have a look, shall we?
TILI Try It, Love It 24-Piece Beauty Holiday Advent Calendar Contents
- 8 Greens tablet
- Algenist POWER Recharging Night Pressed Serum, 0.23-fl oz
- Azure Rose & Collagen Face Mask, 0.74-oz
- Beekman 1802 Bloom Cream, 0.07-fl oz
- Beekman 1802 Tinted Lip Balm, 0.15-oz
- Belle Beauty Kisser Fixer Lipliner in Mauve Nude, 0.012-oz
- Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Mascara, 0.14-oz
- Bumble and bumble. Surf Salt Spray, 0.5-fl oz
- Three Campanelli Fresh Face Towels
- Dr. Loretta Tightening Detox Mask, 0.05-fl oz
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, 0.7-oz (amazing product)
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, 0.23-fl oz
- Floral Street EDP, 0.05-fl oz (great fragrances)
- HALEYS Beauty Re-Mix Sponge
- Lancer Caviar Lime Acid Peel, 0.25-fl oz
- L’Occitane Almond Milk Oil, 1.1-fl oz
- Philosophy peppermint stick hand cream, 4-fl oz
- Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Glow Serum, 0.07-fl oz
- Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask, 0.47-fl oz
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment, 0.27-fl oz
- Sunday Riley A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum, 0.17-fl oz
- Supersmile Mouth Rinse, 0.06-oz
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, 0.13-oz – review
- TOVA Signature EDP, 0.27-fl oz
Price and Value
The TILI Try It, Love It QVC Beauty Advent Calendar is priced at $79 and it is currently on sale for just $64.75. Furthermore, the calendar currently qualifies for Easy Pay which is a no interest instalment payment plan offered by QVC (used this option several times in the past and it was fine).
The calendar has a value of $234.76.
Get the QVC Beauty Advent Calendar here.
Sadly this is the US version and as such not available to UK buyers, but this beauty advent calendar is a must-have for any beauty lover. The beauty advent calendar contains 24 products, all perfect to transform your daily routine, this holiday season! Expect everything from lip tints and cleansing balms to fragrance and face masks. There should be something for everyone’s interests. The TILI Try It, Love It QVC Beauty Advent Calendar will be the perfect addition to any woman’s stocking or as a gift for someone you love. QVC does not disappoint when it comes to their amazing selection of quality products that are sure to please even the pickiest shoppers out there.
QVC has managed to get it right as far as I am concerned. And no, it is not just the enthusiasm of seeing the first calendar for this year speaking. I am serious. The QVC calendar might not be the most glamours or luxurious one we will get to see, but the price is more than fair and with so many offers running, it is an even more appealing deal. If the calendars that will follow look remotely like this, we are in serious trouble! I am already counting down to December 1st!
So, from me to QVC: Well done! Let’s hope the UK version will just as cute as this one :).
Now that you know everything you need to know, go and get the QVC Beauty Advent Calendar today. It won’t be in stock for long!
What do you think of the QVS US advent calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.