FeelUnique is back with their own version of a beauty advent calendar. Same as every year, FeelUnique is here to surprise us with a new advent calendar full of their best selling items. Before I star babbling, let’s have a look at the contents, shall we?
FeelUnique Beauty Advent Calendar Contents
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer 40ml
Charlotte Tilbury Eye Cream 3ml
TAN-LUXE Super Glow Hyaluronic Self-Tan Serum 10ml – review
Sol De Janeiro Bom Dia Cream 25ml
First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub 28.3g
Emma Hardie Protect & Prime 15ml
Lixirskin Universal Emulsion 30ml
Delilah Eyeshadow Brush – full size
Prai Throat and Decolletage Creme 15ml
Nuxe HP Body Oil Multi Purpose 30ml
Medik8 Surface Radiance Cleanse 40ml
Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel 100ml
Laura Mercier Rouge Essential Silky Lip Creme Stick in A La Rose 1.2g
Balance Me Vitamin C Repair Serum 7ml
Grown Alchemist Enzyme Exfoliant: Papin & Amino Complex 75ml
AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream 40ml
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm 15ml
Lazartigue Repair Hair Mask 50ml
Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Rollerball 10ml
Korres Wild Rose Night Brightening Sleeping Facial 16ml
Rodial Pink Diamond Mask – full size
Paradoxx Game Changer Hair Mask 75ml
Filorga Scrub & Detox 15ml
ELEMIS Oxygensising Night Cream 15ml
BY Terry Baume de Rose Flaconnette Liquid Lip Balm 7ml
Huda Beauty Nude Obessesions Rich Palette – full size
Wishful V Chin Lift Mask – full size
FeelUnique Beauty Advent Calendar Price and Value
The new edition of the beauty advent calendar is priced at £119 and has a reported value of £385.20.
The calendar is not out quite yet, however you can pre-order it and get it somewhere after September 1st.
Grab the beauty advent calendar here.
Comments on the FeelUnique Beauty Advent Calendar
I feel like this box is a little bit more special than the previous editions of this beauty advent calendars. It has a more premium feel to it than previous edition in my opinion. What do you think? Can it be the “reported” Sephora influence at play here?
Look, my wish-list from FeelUnique may be huge, but the store has never been my to go to store. Other than the fact that their website is pretty bat most of the time, their offer never really worked for me. However, for once, I have to say that I am a bit impressed. Okay, a lot impressed. I truly did not expect to see this advent calendar and actually find it interesting.
The beauty advent calendar from FeelUnique is filled with new launches and also products we have not actually seen in other beauty offers, beauty gifts or bundles before. So yes, while the brands may be familiar, the products are actually not. Good job FeelUnique!
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer: this is an iconic product created for Hollywood stars such as Audrey Hepburn if I recall correctly. The product is quite good if you are patient enough to keep it on and use it regularly. This haircare product improves hair elasticity with time so it is definitely one you want to try.
- Lixirskin Universal Emulsion: this product has a richness feel to it but it is not too heavy and while it might feel like it sits on the skin, it does absorb in the end leaving the skin hydrated and smooth. It is a nice product, but not a favourite of mine. However, I do not have any comments quality wise.
- Prai Throat and Decolletage Creme: this product has such a smooth, water like texture that feels super nice on the skin. I am all for the texture, however I am unsure that it actually renders any results. Unlike other neck treatments, I cannot say that I have felt any skin tightening. Sure, my skin is still young-ish, but I did feel the effects of other products that promise to do the same thing as this one. Personal experience is relative though and I know that many people love it so there is a chance you will to.
- ELEMIS Oxygensising Night Cream: this is a truly beautiful night cream absolutely worth trying out. It provides a great feel, texture and results. What more could you ask for? Not my absolute favourite night cream, but one hat I would not mind using again. I do believe this is a great addition to this calendar from FeelUnique.
- BY Terry Baume de Rose Flaconnette Liquid Lip Balm: fine, this product could have been replaced by anything else really. It is nothing special to be honest and while it might feel rather luxurious at first, it does not feel like anything long lasting or impressive in the end.
- Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel: I feel like this product has become a permanent feature in beauty advent calendars as we have seen it so many times over the past years. However, it does smell nice and feel nice on the skin so there is that. I don’t mind seeing it included and I am sure you won’t mind getting to try/use it again either.
Overall, the calendar is not what I expected it to be. FeelUnique surprised me. The feel of the calendar is a lot more luxurious than I thought it would be and while definitely on the pricier side, I feel like they have tried to deliver a great product. I doubt this is a calendar that I will end up purchasing, but it is still better than any other the retailer has released so far.
What do you think? Did FeelUnique surprise you with this advent calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.
It looks OK for me, although the eye shadow palette is discouraging me. Not only I have way too much eye shadow but also this one would be too flashy for me. Nice to see a different mini Huda palette than the red and green one (I think Feelunique had the red and topaz ones in the last 2 years? or was it the red and the green one? either way those 3 seemed ubiquitous in the past 2 years to the point you could collect a couple of them). But most of the product in this calendar are very usable for me, it’s just the price seems a tad much compared to what’s inside