I am back with a new post today. I was super sure that the beauty boxes from Cult Beauty would launch today and yet I stubbornly went ahead with the planned review rather than focusing on this post. As such, I am trying to get this all out here in a bit of a rush since I was too lazy for the past week or so to draft this article. In my defence, I did try to get my daily steps in and succeeded which is is both a relief and an achievement on its own. I spent way too much time at my desk for the past 18 or so months (I know you get it) and has taken a toll on…well everything – body, mind, you name it.
Anyway, I am back and I have some pretty cute little beauty boxes from Cult Beauty to introduce you to. Cult Beauty just released a series of beauty boxes which are also perfect to give away as gifts for Christmas. Although, no one would blame if you kept some for yourself. Have a look below.
Cult Beauty More Glow Box – buy here
- Full Size Caudalie Vinergetic Instant Detox Mask (75ml)
- Full Size LOLI Beauty Arnica Elderberry Jelly (35ml)
- Full Size Scientia Notox Youth Boost Eye Serum (15ml)
- Full Size Sweet Chef Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot (30ml)
- Full Size Alpha-H Liquid Gold (100ml)
- Full Size Dr.Jart+ Cerimidin Eye Cream (20ml)
- Deluxe Biossance Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Facial (30ml)
- Travel Size Pai Skincare Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil (28ml)
- Mini Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream (20ml)
- Deluxe Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream (7.4ml),
- Deluxe Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm (50g) (amazing cleansing balm; perhaps one of the best out there)
- Deluxe Laneige Water Sleeping Mask (25ml)
The Glow More Cult Beauty box is priced at £45 and has a reported value of £239/€277. The box is available for purchase here.
Cult Beauty More Indulgence Beauty Box – buy here
- Full Size Decree Treat Tincture (30ml)
- Full Size Zelens Power D Fortifying & Restoring (30ml)
- Travel Size 111SKIN Vitamin C Brightening Booster (10ml)
- Travel Size Allies of Skin Mandelic Pigmentation Corrector Night Serum (8ml)
- Travel Size Costa Brazil Creme Para O Corpo – Body Cream (25ml) – review here
- Deluxe Dr.LEVY Switzerland Eye Booster Concentrate (7ml) – review here
- Jo by Jo Loves Votive in ‘Christmas Trees’ (70g)
- Deluxe Tata Harper Clarifying Cleanser (15ml)
- Travel Size U Beauty Resurfacing Compound (15ml)
- Travel Size Verso Super Eye Serum (20ml) (this is a good and high quality product, but it does not work on everyone – some caution is advised)
The More Indulgence Beauty Box from Cult Beauty also covers your skincare needs, but this box is significantly pricier than the previous box shown int his article due to the luxurious brands included in the box. The box is priced at £100 and has a reported value of £587/€688. Get the box here.
Cult Beauty More Hair Goals – buy here
- Full Size Aveda Botanical Repair Strengthening Leave in Treatment (100ml)
- Full Size Innersense Hydrating Hair Masque (118ml)
- Full Size Larry King Hair Care A Social Life for your Hair Shampoo (180ml)
- Full Size Living Proof PhD Nightcap Overnight Perfector (118ml)
- Travel Size CENTRED. En-Root Scalp Treatment (50ml)
- Travel Size Davines OI All In One Milk (50ml)
- Deluxe OUAI Haircare Hair Oil (10ml) (not a product I can see myself ever falling in love with)
- Travel Size Philip Kinglsey Elasticizer (75ml)
Cult Beauty does not only take care of your skincare needs, but also you haircare goals. If you are in need or curious to try more haircare products, then this box might be the one for you. The More Hair Goals beauty box is priced at £40 and has a reported value of around £165/€192. Get the box here.
Cult Beauty More Glam Box – buy here
- Full Size Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze (8g)
- Full Size bareMinerals Gen Nude Pressed Powder Blush in ‘Call My Blush’ (6g)
- Full Size Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix 24 Hour Cream Colour – Foil in ‘Nebula’ (10ml)
- Full Size Honest Beauty Lip Crayon Demi-Matte in ‘Fig’ (3g)
- Full Size Jouer Cosmetics Essential Lip Enhancer (10ml)
- Full Size Spectrum Collections Marbellous Large Fluffy Shader
- Full Size Sweed X By Terry in ‘Black’
- Full Size Tower 8 Beauty Superdew Highlighting Balm (28ml)
- Mini 19/99 Beauty Precision Colour Pencil Duo (2x 0.5g)
- Mini BY TERRY Mascara Terrybly (4g)
- Deluxe Urban Decay All Nighter Longwear Primer (5ml)
- Travel Size Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder (2g)
The Cult Beauty More Glam covers your makeup needs this upcoming festive season, or at least it is undented to do so. The makeup edit beauty box is priced at £42 and has a reported value of around £181/€205. The box is available for purchase here.
Cult Beauty More Self Care Beauty Box – buy here.
- Full Size Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil (100ml)
- Full Size Four Sigmatic Mushroom Cacao With Reishi (10x sachets) (this is a surprisingly good product and does not taste at all as how I expected it to taste, but I am not that certain it actually does anything…)
- Full Size frank body Coconut Coffee Scrub (200g)
- Full Size Spacemask (1x), Full Size – review here.
- The Nue Co. Defence Drops (30ml)
- Full Size REN CLEAN SKINCARE AHA Smart Renewal Body Serum (200ml)
- Travel Size Molton Brown Bath & Shower Gel in ‘Tobacco Absolute’ (100ml) (lovely shower gel, high quality, beautiful and surprising scent)
- Deluxe Rejuvenated LTD H3O Night Repair (7x capsules)
- Travel Size Sol de Janeiro Bom Dia Bright Cream (75ml)
The More Self Care Beauty Box is the perfect mix of products that help you take care of your body in and out. The More Self Care Beauty Box from Cult Beauty is priced at £40 and has a reported value of around £166/ 194. The beauty box can be purchased here.
Cult Beauty More for Him Beauty Box – buy here
- Full Size Bad Norwegian Shave Face (50ml)
- Full Size Baxter of California Exfoliating Body Bar (198g)
- Full Size Ernest Supplies Cooling Shave Cream – Tech Pack (89ml)
- Full Size James + Jake Extreme Cool Down Post Exercise Protecting Foot Spray (140ml)
- Full Size Ruffians Hair Cream (50ml)
- Deluxe 111SKIN Space Defence Bright Eye Lift Gel NAC Y2 (7.5ml) (quite effective, feels nice on the skin, absorbs fast and improves the appliance of fine lines while also aiding with skin texture)
- Deluxe Elemis Deep Cleanse Facial Wash (50ml)
- Travel Size Molton Brown Bath & Shower Gel in ‘Re-Charge Black Pepper’ (100ml)
- Deluxe Youth To The People 15% Vitamin C + Clean Caffeine Energy Serum (8ml)
Since beauty does or at least should to discriminate, Cult Beauty has also launched a beauty box perfect for the men in your life. The beauty or rather grooming box is priced at £40 and has a reported value of £180/€207. The box is available here.
Overall, one clearly has quite a lot to choose from this upcoming Christmas season. These beauty boxes from Cult Beauty are actually quite great in my opinion. They definitely stand out compared to those launched by competitors.
Personally, I already purchased the More Glow Beauty Box as that contains the most products I am interest din trying plus the price value ratio is pretty neat as well. The price places the box is the just right/affordable enough category. There was no reason why to hesitate. However, I am indeed interested in the more luxurious version – the More Indulgence beauty box – as well. When this comes to this second box as well as any of the rest, I am willing to risk it and wait to see if any of them are still available when a potential new beauty gift with purchases launches. I am not suggesting you do the same, but if your are not convinced as to what to do, then maybe it could be worth the wait?
What do you think of these new launches from Cult Beauty?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.